CLEVELAND, OH—Medical device and technology company Lazurite announced the schedule of upcoming events where it will be exhibiting, presenting, or attending in support of its ArthroFree® wireless camera system for minimally invasive surgery. The system will be available for hands-on demonstration where Lazurite is exhibiting. More than 75 surgeries have now been performed using the ArthroFree System at institutions including NYU Langone in New York, Rush Medical Center in Chicago, and University Hospitals in Cleveland.
Let us know if you plan to be at one of these events: [email protected]. We’d be delighted to spend time with you at our booth or elsewhere at the site if we are not exhibiting.
- Three Rivers Venture Fair, Feb. 7-8, Pittsburgh. Attending. Click here for the conference website.
- StartUp Health Transformers Showcase, Feb. 23, 3-4 p.m. Virtual. Lazurite President Leah Brownlee to present. Click here for the event website and here to request an invitation.
- Annual Meeting for the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS), March 7-10, Las Vegas. Exhibiting ( Booth 1536). See the exhibitor map here. Click here for the conference website.
- Life Science Intelligence Emerging Medtech Summit, March 21-23, Dana Point, California. Lazurite President Leah Brownlee to present on March 23 in Track 2 from 10:35-10:44. Click here for the conference website.
- Annual Meeting of the Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES), March 29-April 1, Montreal. Attending. Jeffrey Ustin, MD to present. Click here for the conference website.
- Arthroscopy Association of North America (AANA) Annual Meeting, May 4-6, New Orleans. Exhibiting (Booth 508). Click here for the conference website.
- Annual Meeting for the American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine (AOSSM), July 13-16, Washington, D.C. Exhibiting (Booth 927). Click here for the conference website.
Lazurite designs medtech devices, and its ArthroFree® System is the first wireless camera with FDA clearance for arthroscopy and general endoscopy. It eliminates the camera cables associated with patient burns and fires, and it’s drop-in compatible with current OR technologies. The ArthroFree wireless camera also allows untethered movement by surgeons, and projects cost-per-case savings of 20%. Lazurite’s IP portfolio also includes the high-efficiency, laser-driven Meridiem® light technology, wireless communication technology, and products in development. Lazurite is located in Cleveland, OH (est. 2015), and has raised more than $25M from institutional investors, family offices, and more than 70 physician champions. The ten-year vision: better outcomes for one million patients—and thousands of clinicians, too. For more information, see https://lazurite.co.
Lazurite®, ArthroFree®, and Meridiem® are registered trademarks of Lazurite.
Visit lazurite.co/media for videos, logos, images, fact sheets, bios and more.
# # #